We are looking for an experienced prototype modelmaker to be part of our team! You will utilize various tools and machines to produce high quality models for various high-end brands.
You know your way around a shop, know about various assembly and finishing techniques, and is familiar with the world of custom fabrication for advertising/entertainment industries. You know how to take something from raw to beautiful and love the process of making something with your hands.
We are looking for a temporary team for a project that will last between 8-10 months. This may turn into a permanent full time position, TBD.
As a Fabricator, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting fabrication deadlines
- Finishing colorjet prints
- Assembling fragile 3D prints
- Troubleshooting fabrication processes
- Applying sculptural techniques to fabricate custom artwork
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 2 years of work experience with custom prototyping/modelmaking
- Experience making appearance models
- Has knowledge of 3D printing technologies & materials
- Artistic skills & attention to detail
- Knowledge of airbrushing,
- Is a team player that can work both independently and in a team environment
- Is able to perform without supervision
- Is a problem solver & quick thinker
- Is able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Is able to prioritize well
- Experience with finishing techniques
- Experience with the custom modelmaking industry
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your previous work experience and any other relevant experience.
Include photo samples of fabrication work with descriptions of different processes used.